* Y3K - 3.025 FROM AAR (After Alien Resurrection)...

...Located Signal Form Earth...Transfer Data,...Transmission OK...

FUTURE FREAKS SCIFI TOYS II

My mother took me to the toy shop one day
the owner greeted me in a friendly way
he said what would you like madam?
i said i don't know i might buy a pram.
I looked down low
and looked up high
i looked right up to the misty sky
and then i saw my new best friend
i knew our friendship would never end...

His name was tiddles he was a bear
i knew in his eyes he would really care
i said look mum that's the one i want
i'll call him tiddles in a fashionable font...
So that's my pal, that's my mate
i will wait for him at heavens gates...

 Toy Store by Rebecca H.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...